Grape Beginnings Hands-on Winery
Grape Beginnings Hands-on Winery offers a number of opportunities for wine lovers and enthusiasts. In addition to wine tastings, customers can take a 4-session, 9-month course on the art of premium wine-making. Other courses scrutinize specific stages in the process such as crushing and destemming, pressing, and racking and bottling.
Grape Beginnings will also design wine experiences for corporate functions or special occasions. In addition to shirts, hats and baby clothes the Grape Beginnings sells custom labels for a variety of occasions. See their website for details on the staff and the wines available at Grape Beginnings.
- Hours: By Appointment.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the parking lot.
- Contact email: info@GrapeBeginningsWine.com
- Founding Date: 2002
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Menu link: www.GrapeBeginningsWine.com
- Specialties: Fine wines from California, Italy, Chile and Argentina Balsamic Vinegar, and Olive Oil Bottling Beer Brewing
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Tastings: Yes
- Beer Types: Craft, Microbrew
- Public/Private: Public
- Number of faculty: 2