Learn how to save your home during difficult times this Saturday at a free workshop sponsored by the in Eatontown.
The program be held on July 16 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the office at 59 Broad St. and seating is limited to 30 so registration is required.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Options when struggling with mortgage payments;
- How to communicate with your mortgage company;
- Bankruptcy implications for Homeowners;
- Money management skills;
- Importance of maintaining your credit;
- Asset building;
- Energy conservation;
- Preventative Home Maintenance.
Certified foreclosure counselors will be present to answer your questions.
The Alliance is a private, nonprofit 501(c)3 corporation in the state of New Jersey, and is a Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO) which incorporates persons with various incomes, renters, and persons of different races and cultures into the evaluation, selection, development, and management of its projects, according to their Web site.
To register call 732-389-2958.