Woolley-Boglioli Funeral Home, a family owned and operated funeral home serving the greater Long Branch community since 1880, announces the launch of its new web site at www.woolleyboglioli.com. The redesign of the site represents Woolley-Boglioli Funeral Home’s commitment to create a user-friendly site that also will provide families with education, support and resources during the loss of a loved one.
“Our goal is to provide our families with compassion, service and care and our new website has features that bring convenience and resources at this time of need,” states Bill Boglioli, owner and manager of Woolley-Boglioli Funeral Home.
Visitors to the new web site will find the following new options:
· Easy access to support and online resources when losing a loved one.
· A “Share Obituary” feature that allows family and friends to easily share obituary information via email or on Facebook.
· The Book of Memories™, a permanent online memorial for those wishing to pay tribute the memory of a loved one, stays online for an infinite period of time to provide a community grieving place.
· The ability to light a memorial candle as a gesture of sympathy and support to the immediate family during their time of need.
· The ability to subscribe to receive grief support via email.
· Pre-planning resources and information for individuals wanting to pre-plan for their own peace of mind.
The home page features a welcome video message, easy access to all obituaries and a link to the funeral home’s Facebook business page, where obituaries are also posted for families and friends to find and share funeral plans. For more information, visit the new web site at www.woolleyboglioli.com
About Woolley-Boglioli Funeral HomeWoolley-Boglioli Funeral Home believes in helping families make choices that will honor and celebrate their loved ones in a caring and compassionate manner. We guide families with a hands-on approach and attention to fairness in all aspects of the arrangements. We are committed to creating long lasting relationships with our community.