Leaf collection in Zones E, G, I and K begins November 26. Zone J begins on December 3 followed by Zones F, H & L on December 10.
Zones A,B,C and D were serviced beginning November 13.
From the township website which you can consult for more information:
Leaf Collection Guidelines (Fall Collection Only)
- Place leaves in a neat row at the curb, not in the road.
- Do not bag leaves - bagged leaves will not be collected.
- Do not mix brush, branches, or seed pods with leaves.
- Leaves mixed with brush will not be collected. Brush can be brought to the Kanes Lane Recycling Center from Thursday through Monday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. There is no charge for residents to drop off brush. The fee for registered landscapers is $10 per yard to drop off brush.
- Leaves are accepted at the Recycling Center on Kanes Lane from residents and landscapers with permits November 1st through June 1st of each year at no charge. Leaves in bags must be emptied into the area provided and the bags deposited in the trash. Bagged leaves are not collected curbside. Bagged leaves are not accepted at Kanes Lane Recycling Center
- No grass clippings are accepted curbside or at the Recycling Center.
- Residents shall not set out leaves for curbside collection more than one week prior to their scheduled collection date. Violators are subject to fines of up to $2,000, up to 90 days imprisonment and/or community services for improper disposal of these materials.
- Under recently amended regulations, Public Works is also authorized to remove improperly disposed materials and assess the cost of removal and disposal against the responsible resident