Invite a friend
Treatment Options For Back Pain Information
Increasing age, a lifetime of improper body mechanics and everyday wear and tear make back pain a common problem. Even though it’s common, it shouldn’t be considered normal and acceptable. Join Marc Menkowitz, MD, Orthopedic Surgery, Monmouth Medical Center, to learn about common causes of back pain, treatment options and when you should see a doctor. This program will take place at Monmouth Medical Center, located at 300 Second Avenue in Long Branch. Registration required by calling 732-923-7971. Free.
More About Monmouth Medical Center
Monmouth Medical Center is a part of the Saint Barnabas Health Care System and is located at 300 2nd Avenue in Long Branch. It is one of the largest medical centers in the state. It was founded in 1887 and now features a burn unit, intensive care unit, pediatric services and much more. There is a fee for general parking, but visitors can bring their ticket and pay at ticket machines near the main lobby.
Other events here
- FREE GLUCOSE SCREENINGS May 9, 2013 / May 23, 2013, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Pediatric Pre-Operative Tours Presented by Monmouth Medical Center Weekly on Thursdays, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- PEDIATRIC PRE-OPERATIVE TOURS Weekly on Thursdays, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- WEIGHT LOSS INSTITUTE OF NEW JERSEY SUPPORT GROUP Today, May 23, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- WEIGHT LOSS INSTITUTE OF NEW JERSEY AT MONMOUTH MEDICAL CENTER: NEW PATIENT WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY LECTURE Today, May 23, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- ADULT ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER (ADD) SUPPORT GROUP Today, May 23, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- GRANDPARENTS RAISING GRANDCHILDREN SUPPORT GROUP Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- STEP (SYSTEMATIC TRAINING FOR EFFECTIVE PARENTING OF YOUNG CHILDREN) Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- LIVING SMOKE FREE May 7, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 28, 2013 / June 4, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- TOTAL JOINT REPLACEMENT AND SPINE SURGERY CENTER INFORMATION SESSION Wed, May 29, 4:30 pm