Invite a friend
Monmouth Medical Center Presents June Support Groups: Weight Loss Institute of New Jersey Support Group
WEIGHT LOSS INSTITUTE OF NEW JERSEY SUPPORT GROUP
Thursday, June 28 from 7 to 9 p.m.
This is a professionally-run support group for individuals who have undergone or are considering surgical weight loss procedures. Discussions are led by multidisciplinary team members, including the program director, registered dietitian and clinical psychologist. This group is held at Monmouth Medical Center, located at 300 2nd Ave., Long Branch. Pre-registration is required by calling 1-888-724-7123, then choosing prompt #4 to register. Free.
More About Monmouth Medical Center
Monmouth Medical Center is a part of the Saint Barnabas Health Care System and is located at 300 2nd Avenue in Long Branch. It is one of the largest medical centers in the state. It was founded in 1887 and now features a burn unit, intensive care unit, pediatric services and much more. There is a fee for general parking, but visitors can bring their ticket and pay at ticket machines near the main lobby.
Other events here
- LIVING SMOKE FREE May 7, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 28, 2013 / June 4, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- GRANDPARENTS RAISING GRANDCHILDREN SUPPORT GROUP Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- STEP (SYSTEMATIC TRAINING FOR EFFECTIVE PARENTING OF YOUNG CHILDREN) Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- TOTAL JOINT REPLACEMENT AND SPINE SURGERY CENTER INFORMATION SESSION Wed, May 29, 4:30 pm
- GRANDPARENTS RAISING GRANDCHILDREN SUPPORT GROUP May 1, 2013 / May 8, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 29, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- PEDIATRIC PRE-OPERATIVE TOURS Weekly on Thursdays, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Pediatric Pre-Operative Tours Presented by Monmouth Medical Center Weekly on Thursdays, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- DIABETES SELF-MANAGEMENT CLASSES May 6, 2013 / May 13, 2013 / May 20, 2013 / June 3, 2013, 5:00 pm–7:00 pm