Invite a friend
Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Support Group Presented by Monmouth Medical Center
Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Support Group
Wednesdays, July 11, 18 & 25 from 7 to 9 p.m.
Grandparent caregivers face many challenges including health issues, financial difficulties and lack of emotional support. This free ongoing weekly group helps address these issues in a supportive and caring environment. Once-monthly “family dinners” provide an opportunity for further support for grandparents and for the children under their care. This program will be held at the Maysie Stroock Pavilion, located at the corner of Pavilion and Second Avenues, Long Branch. To register, call 732-730-9112. Free.
More About Monmouth Medical Center
Monmouth Medical Center is a part of the Saint Barnabas Health Care System and is located at 300 2nd Avenue in Long Branch. It is one of the largest medical centers in the state. It was founded in 1887 and now features a burn unit, intensive care unit, pediatric services and much more. There is a fee for general parking, but visitors can bring their ticket and pay at ticket machines near the main lobby.
Other events here
- LIVING SMOKE FREE May 7, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 28, 2013 / June 4, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- GRANDPARENTS RAISING GRANDCHILDREN SUPPORT GROUP Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- STEP (SYSTEMATIC TRAINING FOR EFFECTIVE PARENTING OF YOUNG CHILDREN) Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- TOTAL JOINT REPLACEMENT AND SPINE SURGERY CENTER INFORMATION SESSION Wed, May 29, 4:30 pm
- GRANDPARENTS RAISING GRANDCHILDREN SUPPORT GROUP May 1, 2013 / May 8, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 29, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- PEDIATRIC PRE-OPERATIVE TOURS Weekly on Thursdays, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Pediatric Pre-Operative Tours Presented by Monmouth Medical Center Weekly on Thursdays, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- DIABETES SELF-MANAGEMENT CLASSES May 6, 2013 / May 13, 2013 / May 20, 2013 / June 3, 2013, 5:00 pm–7:00 pm