Invite a friend
Brainstorm: An Educational Series Presents "Family Dynamics & Communication"
More About Monmouth Medical Center
Monmouth Medical Center is a part of the Saint Barnabas Health Care System and is located at 300 2nd Avenue in Long Branch. It is one of the largest medical centers in the state. It was founded in 1887 and now features a burn unit, intensive care unit, pediatric services and much more. There is a fee for general parking, but visitors can bring their ticket and pay at ticket machines near the main lobby.
Other events here
- SAFE SITTER Today, May 18, 9:00 am–4:00 pm
- MAKE ROOM FOR BABY Today, May 18, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- ONE-DAY CHILDBIRTH PROGRAM Tomorrow, May 19, 9:00 am–4:30 pm
- EISENBERG FAMILY CENTER TOUR May 5, 2013 / May 19, 2013, 3:00 pm
- MOTHER TO MOTHER SUPPORT GROUP May 6, 2013 / May 13, 2013 / May 20, 2013, 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- MOTHER TO MOTHER SUPPORT GROUP Weekly on Mondays, 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- ALZHEIMER’S CAREGIVER SUPPORT GROUP Mon, May 20, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- DIABETES SELF-MANAGEMENT CLASSES May 6, 2013 / May 13, 2013 / May 20, 2013 / June 3, 2013, 5:00 pm–7:00 pm
- GRANDPARENTS RAISING GRANDCHILDREN SUPPORT GROUP Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- STEP (SYSTEMATIC TRAINING FOR EFFECTIVE PARENTING OF YOUNG CHILDREN) Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm